Skip to content
30 Life Lessons
GOOD ADVICE: Free Life Lessons Lent from Loving People
- The best is yet to come.
- Forgive everyone everything.
- Life isn’t fair, but it’s still good.
- Take deep breaths. It calms the mind.
- Life isn’t tied with a bow, but it’s still a gift.
- The most important sex organ is the brain.
- It’s OK to get angry with God. He can take it.
- When in doubt, just take the next small step.
- No one is in charge of your happiness but you.
- Time heals almost everything. Give Time time.
- Growing old beats the alternative – dying young.
- All that truly matters in the end is that you loved.
- Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
- Friends are the family that we choose for ourselves.
- Don’t audit life. Show up and make the most of it now.
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
- Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful.
- Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
- Be eccentric now. Don’t wait for old age to wear purple.
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
- Get outside every day. Miracles are waiting everywhere.
- If a relationship has to be a secret, you shouldn’t be in it.
- Whatever doesn’t kill you really does make you stronger.
- You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
- Make peace with your past so it won’t screwup the present.
- When it comes to going after what you love in life, don’t take no for an answer.
- If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else’s, we’d grab ours back.
- Don’t compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- It’s never too late to have a happy childhood. But the second one is up to you and no one else.
- Burn the candles, use the nice sheets, wear the fancy lingerie. Don’t save it for a special occasion. Today is special.
You may also like...